Leon is on his way to the U.S.of A.(& Canada).

To: beaver@spillmanco.com, TBe749@aol.com, d_brien@pacificgroup.net, VATAINC@aol.com, Spitlist@gte.net (Joe Curry), AKATR5@aol.com, dezn490@wadnr.gov (Dave Eaton), BRITPAC@aol.com, sdkgt6@hotmail.com (Scott Kohl), DLuttrull@wafertech.com (Luttrull,Daniel J.), DLutt22337@aol.com, WOTTATR@aol.com, amace@unix2.nysed.gov, baw@teleport.com, billsohl@planet.net (Bill Sohl), gwwaring@worldnet.att.net, DANMAS@aol.com, mike.smith7@sympatico.ca, mike.smith@bbdo.ca, tedtsimx@bright.net (Ted Schumacher), TR6350@aol.com, khuff@skynet.net (Kevin & Susan Huff), Dennis.Rakowski@gte.net (Sharon), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, thefryes@iconn.net (Henry Frye)
Subject: Leon is on his way to the U.S.of A.(& Canada).
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 10:55:50 EDT
Hello everyone,

Here is my latest revised American holiday/vacation itinerary, designed to
fit-in with everyone, and all the car shows, and to avoid the North West
Airlines Pilots & Machinists Strike action on Saturday 29 August 98.
Friday 28 Aug 98, Dept London-Gatwick to Minneapolis(Minnesota)St.Paul (DC10)
NW045, Dept 1210, Arrive 1500
Friday 28 Aug 98, Dept Minneapolis to Portland,Oregon (B.757)
NW379, Dept 1700, Arrive 1840
Saturday 29 Aug 98, Portland.OR
Sunday 30 Aug 98, Portland,OR

Monday 31 Aug 98, Portland,OR (Gen meeting PTOA)
Tuesday 1 Sept 98, Portland,OR
Wednesday 2 Sept 98, Portland,OR
Thursday 3 Sept 98, Portland,OR
Friday 4 Sept 98, Portland,OR (to ABFM at PIR this evening ?)

Saturday 5 Sept 98, Portland,OR (All British Field Meet,Portland International
Raceway)
Sunday 6 Sept 98,Portland,OR (ABFM,PIR)

Monday 7 Sept 98, Portland,OR (Labor Day)
Tuesday 8 Sept 98, Portland,OR
Wednesday 9 Sept 98, Portland,OR
Thursday 10 Sept 98, Portland,OR
Friday 11 Sept 98, Portland,OR

Saturday 12 Sept 98, Portland,OR,(Newberg Vintage Festival)
Sunday 13 Sept 98, Dept Portland,OR to Detroit,MN (Metro) (A.320)
NW812, Dept 0830, Arrive 1547

Sunday 13 Sept 98, Dept Detroit,MN (Metro) (A.320)
NW1442, Dept 1655, Arrive 1821
Monday 14 Sept 98, Tourist stuff with Dan Masters in Tennessee
Tuesday 15 Sept 98, Tourist stuff with Dan Masters in Tennessee

Driving TR6

Wednesday 16 Sept 98,
Knoxville(Alcoa),TN (Dan Masters) to Columbus,OH (Bill Blake)= 365 miles+/-

Thursday 17 Sept 98,
Columbus (Bill Blake) to Pandora,OH (Ted & Doris Schumacher)= 180 miles +/-

Friday 18 Sept 98,
Pandora,OH (Ted & Doris Schumacher) to Indianapolis,IN (Tom & Vicki Beaver)=
210 miles+/-

Saturday 19 Sept 98,
Indianapolis,IN (Tom & Vicki Beaver) to Toledo to Detroit to
Burlington,Toronto,CAN (Motel)= 365 miles +/-

Sunday 20 Sept 98,
Bronte Park,Toronto: (Toronto Triumph Club's 15th ALL BRITISH CAR
DAY),(Motel).

Monday 21 Sept 98,
Toronto to Niagara to Buffalo to Oswego (Motel-not yet booked)= 275 miles +/-

Tuesday 22 Sept 98,
Oswego to East Nassau,NY (Andy Mace)= 215 miles +/-

Wednesday 23 Sept 98,
East Nassau,NY (Andy Mace)

Thursday 24 Sept 98,
East Nassau,NY (Andy Mace) to Budd Lake,NJ (Bill & Linda Sohl)= 180 miles+/-

Friday 25 Sept 98,
Budd Lake,NJ (Bill & Linda Sohl) to Lexington,VA (motel ?)= 390 miles +/-

Saturday 26 Sept 98,
Lexington,VA to Knoxville(Alcoa),TN.(Dan Masters)= 325 miles +/-

Total Mileage = 2,500 approximately.
Sunday 27 Sept 98, Dept Knoxville (McGhee-Tyson) to Detroit,MN,(Metro) (DC9S)
NW1439, Dept 1635, Arrive 1807

Sunday 27 Sept 98, Dept Detroit,MN,(Metro) to London-Gatwick (DC10)
NW032, Dept 2105, Arrive 0935 (next day Monday 28 Sept 98)
After that lot is over and done with, I should have some stories to tell and
some photos of all the good Triumph folk and their cars that I meet along the
way, so I will be writing it up in one publication or another, and I'll be
sure to let you all know where.
In the meanwhile, perhaps the folk along the way will be letting the Triumph
internet newsgroup ('the list') know of my progress ?

Best Wishes to you all & thanks to everyone for all their help thus far.
from Leon F Guyot
Triumph Sports Six Club International Liaison Secretary
63 Vitesse 2L Convertible
67 Herald 1200 Convertible