RE: Speedbleeders

To: "'Odd Hedberg'" <odd@triumphclub.se>, 1-TR8-list <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, 1-Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Speedbleeders
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 14:00:13 -0500
Odd Hedberg wrote:

> I seem to have an outdated URL for the Speedbleeders.
> Or some other problem with connecting... The URL I have is:
> http://www.speedbleeder.com/main.htm

As far as I can tell, you've got the right address - it's the same one I
use to (successfully) order speedbleeders for my TR6 a couple of weeks
back.

I notice that ALL of the related Speedbleeder HTML pages (main.htm,
order.htm, sbtitle.htm, feature.htm, etc.) produce the same error
message: "File Not Found . . . The requested URL . . . was not found on
this server". I think the next error message is the real problem:
"Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error was encountered . . ." So the
likely suspect is server problems, so I'd wait a day or two and try
again.
Jim Hill
Madison WI