List Sticker

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: List Sticker
From: LSheeley@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 14:15:25 EDT
On Thu, 20 Aug 1998, Joe Curry wrote:

> T shirts can get complex in a hurry.  With all the different sizes,
> additional shipping costs, the sheer expense and particularly the cost
> of left-over inventory.  I'd rather not even think about a project of
> that magnitude at this time.

And Malcolm Walker responded:

>I'd say that once you recuperate from the effort of co-ordinating the
>stickers, see if you can get a patch made up (for a hat) OR an iron-on
>sticker for a shirt.

>Then the size & shipping problems are gone.

> -Malcolm

I have been lurking on your list for several months and wrote a few months
back about the possibility of doing a List Hat. I'm doing an MG List Hat now
and working with the Healey List on a Healey List Hat. This is a part-time
thing for me, but there are the headaches you mentioned about mailing,
inventory, etc. which can be a real pain.

The MG guys have been happy with their hat and are to post a photo to a web
page anyday now. I am working on my own web page, but won't have photos up
until I have time to figure out how to do it.

I can do a hat, a T-shirt, denim shirt, sweat shirt, yada-yada--whatever the
group wants. My equipment won't do a patch, unfortunately, which would be the
most hassle-free way of doing a clothing logo. If the group is interested,
lets talk about it. If not, I apologize in advance for this post which might
be considered spam!

Lynn Sheeley
The List Hat Guy
Knoxville, Tennessee