List Logos (Good news/Bad news)

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: List Logos (Good news/Bad news)
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:47:21 -0700
The good news is that I talked the production shop into running the
decals off in 3 inch size instead of 2.5" at no additional cost.  (I
measured the 2.5 inch size and it seemed rather small).

The bad news is that on the Static cling decals, the metallic silver
material didn't go well up against the red and the test run ended up
with distorted red area.  So we are forced to go with a non-metallic
silver for those decals.  It isn't a chrome but rather like a silver
paint.  The sticky-back ones will still have the shiny silver finish.

And we are still on schedule for finishing the production run late
tomorrow and I can spend all night packaging them to get to the Post
Office Saturday morning.

Regards,
Joe
--