TR6 in Tallahassee

Subject: TR6 in Tallahassee
From: "Van S. Griffin" <van@nucmar.physics.fsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:07:23 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I'm bombing the list again about the '76 TR6 I have in Florida.  Body in
pretty good shape, but the frame is rusty and the wiring harnass is fried.
Drove fine ('cept the clutch problem) until the frame was found rusty
during a clutch and rewiring job.  Lots of parts: doors, bumpers,
engine, glass......  Anyone interested?  I've posted time to time, but
never anyone interested in the whole enchilada.  The car has been in my
garage for 4+ years and I would like to sell it for $1,000.  Van.
I just can't resist:  What's wrong with polling one's constituents.