TR 4 Left Hand front Wing/Fender for Sale

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR 4 Left Hand front Wing/Fender for Sale
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 19:00:51 -0700
I'm thinkin' of selling an extra TR 4 wing that I have... it's has some
denting... but relatively minor... and the great thing about it is that
it doesn't have rust through... it's from a california car...

I will give more thorough details if there is a response.

I'll sell it for somewhere around $100.00...  I'll look at first and
best offers.   Proceeds go into my TR 8.
: )

--Justin
Los Angeles, CA