Finally

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Finally
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 14:22:51 -0500
Well, I am about to go get the car I have been dreaming about for the last 3
weeks. I will be picking up my TR250 tomorrow in OK and heading back to
Bowling Green that night. I want to thank, in particular, Jeff Slaton, Henry
Frye, Steve Thornton, and Tom Long for all their advice on this, both in the
car and hauling it home. I'll be back on the list on Monday asking all sorts
of questions, I'm sure. I look forward to the answers.

Thanks, this is a great list. Even if we can't agree on our infamous prez...

Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
TR Owner (1 more day!)