British Car Day - Kingston, Ontario

To: British-Cars@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, TR8@Mercury.LCS.MIT.Edu
Subject: British Car Day - Kingston, Ontario
From: "Brian S. Thomas" <thomasb@post.queensu.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 10:23:28 -0400
For those of you within driving distance of Kingston, Ontario, we invite
you to attend our ninth annual British Car Day this Sunday, August 23rd.

The event is held in City Park from 10 until 3.  Admission is $15 per car
and this includes a BBQ for two (as well as a dash plaque for the first 150
cars).  Last year we had over 125 cars on display.

Awards are peoples choice.  Numerous door prizes will be awarded.

Event shirts (T, henley and sweat) will be available for sale.

Americans should note your dollar is currently worth a "buck and a half"
Canadian (so this event is almost "free"!).

Email me if you require further information.

Brian

Brian S. Thomas                 e-mail: ThomasB@Post.QueensU.Ca
University Y2K Coordinator      v-mail: 613-545-2228
Dupuis Hall, Computing Centre      fax: 613-545-2168
Queen's University                home: 613-542-8110
Kingston, Ontario CANADA K7L 3N6  toys: '54 TR2,'56 TR3,'67 TR4A,'80 TR8