Triumph manuals, handbooks, parts catalogues

To: "List, Tiumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph manuals, handbooks, parts catalogues
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 11:43:11 +0100
Hi, guys
About two weeks back, I posted a note to the effect that I'd found what
appeared to be two totally original style workshop manuals in the Heritage
Centre bookshop.
Had a word with Anne in there and asked her if she could let me know what
else was available. Yesterday, she gave me a long printed list which
frankly is in such small print, I'm going cross-eyed trying to decipher.
Was planning to copy it all out and post as an attachment.
Without going into detail, the list in my possession covers:
ROAD TEST BOOKS
RESTORATION / PERFORMANCE (Vitesse Herald only)
WORKSHOP MANUALS
PARTS CATALOGUES
OWNERS HANDBOOKS
Email me with your particular requirements and I'll reply with the full
book title, ISBN number and price which is in Pounds Sterling. To this must
be added postage and packing. TO APPROXIMATE US$ from pounds, multiply
pounds by about 1.65.
To order, you should fax or 'snail' mail your requirements to The Shop,
Heritage Motor Centre, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Nr. Warwick, England. Include
your Credit Card number, type (Visa Mastercard and expiry date) but please
note the Centre is NOT on the Internet or able to receive Email - yet. The
fax number from overseas is 44 (to access UK phone network) followed by
1926 (the area code) followed by 641555 (the number).

PLEASE KEEP THIS INFO ON FILE. ITS A BIT TEDIOUS TO COPY IT OUT AGAIN FOR
EACH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I MAY BE SENDING. THANKS.

John Macartney

"Life at Triumph" in print - unique pictures and lots more. See info at
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
ORDER LINE STAYS OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 1998.
You can order your book through:

CANADA   Bri. Col. Triumph Registry:        michael_bayrock@bctransit.com
NEW ZEALAND   Ashley Southgate:         ashleys@es.co.nz
UK   THE AUTHOR:                                 jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
UK   Club Triumph
UK  Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register:      t2000@compuserve.com
UK  Triumph Sports Six Club:                   bernard@tssc-hq.demon.co.uk
USA   Vintage Triumph Register:               HHUMM53@aol.com
The book will NOT be available from shops - only from the Author and Agents