Calif. Dealer has Two TR4's, Three TR6's

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Calif. Dealer has Two TR4's, Three TR6's
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:43:23 -0700
I found two of those TR4's everyone has been wondering about, in La
Habra.

Dealer there has ad in local auto shopper magazine for a fully restored
'66 (it's an A, I can see the trim on it in the photo, also steel
wheels/orig. looking hubcaps), BRG, wood dash, "orig. wood steering
whl.", surrey top, black lthr interior, O/D, drives exc. $8950.

I called him and he says he's got another '66 TR4A in slightly less
pristine condition, rust free, IRS, "period" aluminum wheels.

He also has 3 TR6's if anyone is looking. One owner '71, red/black. '69
without engine/gearbox. Another with a Ford motor/tranny.

He said okay to post info to the group. His phone is (562) 691-1109.

He's in La Habra, which is in the Los Angeles area.

I have no financial interest, yada yada.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 #CT17602

--