Re: early TR water pump rebuilds

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: early TR water pump rebuilds
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:59:12 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Andrew Mace wrote:

> I promised a friend I'd ask around about this. Seems to me it's come up
> before, but I can't find anything at the moment.
>
> Does anyone have a part number and/or source for a water pump rebuild kit
> for the OEM TR2/3/4(?) water pumps?
>
> --Andy
>
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> * Andrew Mace, President and                *
> *   10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Consultant *
> * Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>    *
> * amace@unix2.nysed.gov                     *

Andy, nobody makes a complete rebuild kit for these, but guess what, I
went to my local Massey-Ferguson dealer 2 years ago and I have every
thing except the shafts, which in most cases they can be reused or one
made at a shop, just let me know what you need or I can do it for you. I
have the original w/grease fitting, nothing but concours rebuilds here or
parts if you want. Thats a long story for a answer of yes I have it.