Fiberglass Fenders for Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fiberglass Fenders for Sale
From: Robert "J." Brock <robertb@milehigh.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 13:13:20 -0600
Hello all,

        After a year and a half, I've finally got my 6 on the road.
I feel now I can come out of "lurk" mode and join in with the group.
I got the car painted (Damson) this spring, got it back from the shop Jun16th.
It really turned out well. I've gotten it put together enough to drive, even
made it through the Colorado emissions test, although it did take 3 tries and a
lot of tweaking. Haven't got around to putting the top on yet.

        The car had fiberglass fenders on it when I got it, never painted,
still in the white gel coat. I have no use for them now, as I have replaced
them with steel ones, so I wondered if anyone else could use them. I know there
are some folks who come from the "If it ain't steel, it ain't real" camp,
actually, I tend to lean that way, but figured they may be of use to someone.
E-mail me off list if anyone is interested for details.

Cheers,
Robert Brock
70 TR6 CC51128LO
Lafayette, CO.