[no subject]

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 11:06:08 -0400
Dave,

I'll second that.  I've recently bought something and sold something on the
list.  The honor system works.  The seller describes the item very clearly,
including defects.  Then, when both parties agree, the check and the item
are sent at the same time.  Until I get burned, I will continue to do it
this way.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR-3B