TR6 - Tires and Tire Pressure

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 - Tires and Tire Pressure
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 15:54:33 -0400
I noticed a while back some one mentioned that you should run 20 lb. of pressure
in the front tires and 24 lb. in the rear tires on a TR6.  That agrees with a
spec. sheet that I copied from ???? website.  However the AVONs that came with
my car have a 35 max PSI, which is the pressure I've been running them.  Would I
be better off with the lower pressures?  Will that improve the ride and handling
at a cost of faster wear (which I've heard AVONS do on their own at a fairly
fast rate).

Bud 71 TR6 CC57365