Non-LBC Cars For Sale - Wife's Thinking about another wedge...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Non-LBC Cars For Sale - Wife's Thinking about another wedge...
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 14:54:33 -0400
Well wouldn't you know it.  At the TRF Summer Party last weekend Alice started
to lament about not having the TR7 anymore.  In fact, she lamented so much that
I decided to get another wedge.  This time I think I'd like TR8 just because
I've gotten use to V8s with dual exhausts!  So the following are on the sales
block:

1965 Polara 4-door hardtop.  383 ci V8 (wedge), AT, PS, PB, good
body(Louisville KY car) great interior, runs excellent (goes like stink in a
straight line), drive anywhere.  New tires, shocks, exhaust.  63,000 miles.
$1500 (US).

1965 Coronet 440 Convertible.  225 ci (slant 6), 3-speed manual, factory AM/FM
radio, medium turquoise with light turquoise interior.  Great car, restored in
1986.  Drive anywhere, have all records.  84,000 miles  $5000 (US).

I'd entertain trading both for a decent TR8 or very nice TR7.  If you know of
anyone that is looking for early 60's Mopar iron, pass this on.  My wife will
thank you!

Bruce Clough
Xenia, OH
937-376-9946

As far as the P-51 being the "best" fighter?  I would say that it was the most
balanced fighter.