Re: Was - TR4, Now - Where are the TR4s?

To: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>
Subject: Re: Was - TR4, Now - Where are the TR4s?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:38:42 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bruce,
Not to be bashing any particular Triumph models, but I prefer the look
of the TR4's about 2 to 1 over the 3's.  I guess it's just the time I
grew up in.  TR4's were new back then and the TR3 didn't have as much
appeal to me.  Of course the TR250 has that same look so I like those as
well.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer