RE: VTR web site

To: "'Dr. Robert Carley'" <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: VTR web site
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 11:28:38 -0500
yes, the dialog box tells me the operation was successfully executed, but
that it won't let me in. I also can't get into the Triumph home page. That
one tells me that "This Virtual Directory does not allow objects to be
executed."

How did they know that I'm about to kill my computer?!

Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
TR owner (almost)