Paint Chips

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Paint Chips
From: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 19:49:46 -0400 (EDT)
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by idalee.loudoun.com
I have an option to buy an ICI paint chip book with colors from 1969-1975.
ICI is/was a British company so these are probably the original colors
(correct me if I'm wrong Jonmac).
It may not be easy to transpose the numbers but I'm willing to buy the book,
scan the pages and turn over the scans to VTR and most probably the other
car orgs on the autoex net.
The book isn't cheap so I want your feedback as to weather you'll find them
useful before I send the money. Even if you don't normally respond, your
opinion counts. I'd like to know your thoughts by tomorrow morning so I can
exercise my option in time.
Thanks,
Andy D.

p.s. Capitol Registry will be able to use the real book (I live in Sterling VA)