Re: Car in body shop

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Car in body shop
From: "James H. Davis, Jr." <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 12:14:16 -0400
Jim,
Visited your impressive web sight and pictures of your car in the body shop. I
strongly suggest you remove (or have the body shop remove) the bumpers, lights,
grill, door handles, windscreen frame and all exterior brightwork as well as the
top. No shop can paint around these parts WELL. I'd also remove the interior
unless you plan on replacing it in the near future as a fine overspray will find
its way over everything. Yes, this will take time/and or money, but you WILL
regret not taking and spending the time and money.
My $.02

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO