Shop manuals

To: "List, Tiumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Shop manuals
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 22:10:20 +0100
Tell me to shut up and go back in the corner - and I will, if this is
already known.
I found two shop manuals today, brand spanking new published by Brooklands.
These are verbatim identical blah blah to the original factory versions. In
fact I thought they were and had been printed by Heritage.
There's an office in New York. If anyone wants further info (ISBN #) I'll
pick it up on Saturday. Books I saw covered carb and injection TR6's plus
the TR3. Didn't see anything for any other models tho they MAY be
available.

John Mac

"Life at Triumph" in print - unique pictures and lots more. See info at
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
ORDER LINE STAYS OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 1998.