NOS Girling brake master

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: NOS Girling brake master
From: "Roar N." <ireneb@nordi.no>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 19:33:40 +0200

Helo list

I bought a few NOS Lucas Girling master cylinders together with my
electrical stuff.

One look identical to those on TR 4 (Moss parts cataloge) - but got a later
partnumber on box # 64068970 (probably around 1975), body stamp 64677681
D13 on one side and Girling .75 on the other (0.75")

Looks totaly identical but have NO body ring(s) like those fitted to TR4 s
- if someone is interrested drop me a line and I can supply all vitale
measures.

Production date on box is 11.87

Selling it at reasonable price if someone have use of it.

Regards Roar
Mga 1600
ireneb@nordi.no