BMCNE weekend - Massachusettes

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BMCNE weekend - Massachusettes
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 07:41:18 -0700 (PDT)
Keith:

Count at least two Vermonters in for this weekend.
My wife and I will be driving Trevor down on Friday
morning.  We'll do a little touring and maybe stop at
the Yankee Candle Company car museum before heading
over to the site.

Also coming along is our local club president Dave
Silveira and his wife Joyce.  Unfortunately Dave's
still driving his beautiful MGA as his TR250 is still
undergoing the worlds longest restoration.  He hates
it when I bring this up.

In the new British Marque newspaper it is noted that
the Wachusett Inn is sold out but there is an
overflow hotel set up.  If you're going for the
weekend package (and if not - why not?) I'd call them
for details.  See you there.

Joe Merone
CF18928