TR (mostly) Parts source

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR (mostly) Parts source
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 12:57:26 -0700
Many of you may have used Triumphs Only here in San Jose as a parts
source over the years. FYI: I checked Wayne's web site today and he has
just added a lot. Most useful will be his complete inventory list (not
highly organized, but frequently cross ref. to Moss catalog & TR
original part numbers). Don't hit "print", it's 43 pages long!

Also posted are all the Triumph factory service bulletins.

Please don't look at his "cars for sale" area... I have my eye on the
'60 TR3. Shhhhh.

web site is: www.triumphsonly.com
phone, e-mail & address are all there

Alan Myers