Radiators Supplier

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Radiators Supplier
From: Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com (MR JOHN M ROSSI)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 09:42:31, -0500
Hello All.   There is a major radiator and all cooling supplier.
Name is "Radac"
They Stock Both Triumph and MG cores.  I have a stock number for TR-
6
#78B-0320  and  MGB 58A 0011  There phone number is 800-354-9700.
Most of your radiator shop use this supplier.  Maybe you can save a
few bucks dealing with them direct.  I had my tr-3 radiator done a
couple years ago.  rebuilt with a modern core and no crank hole.
Total cost was $185.  With the new radiator and a tropical fan blade,
bypass block off.  The 3 runs around 185 now.
A little tech tip that I hope help out.  John   Flintstone, ga.

____
John  Rossi