Logos, Round 2

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Logos, Round 2
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 12:19:29 -0700
Due to the overwhelming approval of the initial production of Wheel
center logos (and a couple of foul-ups that I must correct) I have
decided that I have to do a second production run.

So, if you missed the first round, you have a second chance to get these
limited run logos (made in vinyl)

Since the artwork is now done the production costs are lower and
therefore I can safely say that the costs will be $7.50 for sets of 5
logos.  These can be done in any size up to 2.5 inches in diameter.

In my humble opinion the best looking ones that were done in round 1
were the Triumph globes. Unfortunately, only one set was ordered (thanks
Scott).  But all combinations are still available, so if any of you are
interested, consult the following web page for samples of the designs.
http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/centercaps.htm

Please EMAIL me your requirements stating:
Design type,
Color requirements (where applicable)
Size
Quantity

The best background colors for the wreath logos are Silver or white.

The best wreath colors are Green or Black

Regards,
Joe Curry
--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer