RE: Driveshaft Balancing

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>, SSwan60@aol.com, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Driveshaft Balancing
From: "Ackley, Aaron" <ackleya@hq.7arcom.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 14:33:04 +0200
In Connecticut there is a place called (guess what..) Connecticut Driveshaft
that does this sort of thing.  They carry primarily heavy truck parts (lotsa
brakes shoes..  i used to work there) but have a very well equipped workshop
for driveshafts of all type.  They used to do differeantial work too

It's been a long time, but i am sure they are still around, they were on
Chapel Road in the town of South Windsor.

cheers!
aaron