Legroom?

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Legroom?
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 10:05:35 -0500
I kneel before the throne of Triumph sages on this list to  ask a question
(probably stupid, but then, what else can you expect of a greenie like me?).
Anyway, I see a lot of ads for Spitfires, and could probably get one for not
too much, but 1) I am 6'2" tall, 2) weigh more than 200 but not 250 (that's
all I'll say), and 3) like to have my seat all the way back in my Camry and
SUV. Is a Spit too small? (For my wife's birthday we went and test drove a
Z3 and a Miata. The Z3 was very roomy, the Miata a little tight.) I ask
simply for information's sake. I have a bead on another car and plan on
getting it (I get pictures in a day or so), but want to know if I have other
options. I like the look, but maybe after I get this other car can talk my
wife into letting me get another one.  What say ye?

Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
TR owner wannabe (but do I need to sit in the trunk?)