Re: Side view mirrors, makeup configuration

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Side view mirrors, makeup configuration
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 07:37:43 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
Hi Gary,  Buffy here,

Geezer got a pair of these for our 59 TR3A, he put the convex on the
passenger fender and the flat on the driver side.  It's probably
wrong, because it I think it has to do with his recent paranoia
about being nuked by a low flying airplane of some sort, but he says
he got the configuration from the Moss Motors sales people,
too.  (he asks sales people what to buy?)

btw, if any of you actually can nuke Geezer without implicating me,
it turns out I get the special life insurance add on for dying by low
flying airplanes and the mortgage is ok.   I guess I am feeling a bit
testy with Geezer this morning, he's still sleeping in, dreaming of
restored roadsters,  maybe it's just that time of month for me.

If you want my opinion, go with the convex on both sides, because
then you can get the mascara in both eyes at highway speed, no
problem.

 Best to you all,

Buffy

59 TR3 money sucker