Day of Triumph - 1998 Edition

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Day of Triumph - 1998 Edition
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 14:56:52 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

Just a quick one...

If you live in/around Boston, MA, you should consider coming to Day of
Triumph at the Larz Anderson Museum of Transportation in Brookline, MA
_this Sunday, 12-July-1998_.

This is the last year of the event being run by Bob Totten - he does a
great job and it would be really nice to have as many Triumphs and
Triumph powered cars at the show. We've had almost 100 cars at the show
in the past - getting the "magic tonne" would be a great thankyou to Bob.

The event is basically a participant's choice and there is even an award
for a Diamond in the Rough - so don't be shy. If that Triumph runs, enter
it in the show... please. It costs $12 to enter your car and there are
goodie bags and you get an admission to the Museum proper as part of the
entry fee.

There should be vendors at the show and lots of Triumph folks, so a good
time will be had by all that attend.

If the turnout is really good, maybe we can talk the museum into letting
us have a "hill climb" there next year - so we can show folks that we DRIVE
our cars.

Later,
rml
TR6's
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |