WHITE POST-A GREAT DEAL !

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WHITE POST-A GREAT DEAL !
From: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 21:15:38 -0700
On monday I contacted White Post to discuss my failed mc rebuild. (I
mentioned it to you all; "Master Cylinder Woes") A very nice guy named
Billy gave me a quote which in my case included having them ready to
install when they arrived. I opted for UPS Next Day Air, sent them off
and hoped for the best.
They arrived back in Oregon this morning and I could hardly believe they
were the same units. They were beautifully finished and the pistons slid
back and forth as if they were new. I could not have ben more pleased.
This afternoon I put them in my rolling chassis TR4, bled them (Dot 4),
and since the car was up on stands, decided to take it for a spin in the
garage. One adjustment later and the tranny glided into all gears, the
wheels responded and the brakes had a great firm feeling. Guess I got
lucky on the bleed.
Expensive, yes. $395.00 including next day return. But they are
terrific, and I think worth it.
A thank you to White Post.
Dennis Barr 1963 TR4 soon to be complete.