Re: TR4 transmission

To: fogbros@nb.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4 transmission
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 07:47:44 -0400
Thanks Ed,

Eh, so I got it assbackwards.  About par for Monday!  That's what happens when
I try to review a weekend full of email on 30 minutes!

What the man behind the curtain meant to say was early transmission with late
starter.

With the crowd in the corner,

Bruce Clough
CT2966L
Looking at a '65 Polara as a winter car...