TR3 Spare Parts Manual

To: <jmccarr@ibm.net>
Subject: TR3 Spare Parts Manual
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 18:25:36 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Jack,

I recently ordered the Spare Parts guide from a place in England ---
Revington TR. It is also worth getting their catalog. They have quite a few
things that I have not seen over here. When I ordered the catalog and the
Spare Parts manual (via fax from the computer), it came in 2-3 weeks. They
seem like a good outfit. Here's how to reach them:

Email:  revingtontr@compuserve.com
Fax (as dialed from US): 011,441823698109

I've got an order form you can edit and fax back from the computer if you'd
like. Let me know and I'll dig it up and send it to you.

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B (nothing left together but the body shell)