Re: Need TR4A Key Blanks and replacement locks.

To: Tom Winslow <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Need TR4A Key Blanks and replacement locks.
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 16:12:37 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 27 Jun 1998, Tom Winslow wrote:

> I want to buy some key blanks (with Triumph Emblem) for my TR4A doors and
> trunk. Anyone have a source for these blanks.

I think Triple-C Motor Accessories advertises these. Of course, they are
not strictly original, but a fun "period" accessory.

> Also, my door and trunk do not use the same key. I need to get one or the
> other changed. Any ideas here?

If the TR4 is like other Triumphs of the period, this is correct: door
would use the same key as the ignition; trunk (and glovebox, IMS, would
use another. Completely different lock companies, etc.

--Andy