Hardtop?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hardtop?
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:49:57 -0400
Listers

Any one know where I could get a factory hardtop for a TR6?  TRF wants $1400 for
an unpainted one that you paint and then put together.  And Rimmer Brothers has
a "Lenham" hardtop but since they don't show a picture or mention factory in
their ad I assume it's an after market top that doesn't have the same style
lines that the factory tops have.

Thanks
Bud     (former 72 TR6 owner (too young and stupid to know the commission
number, sold it to get through college)  and soon to be 74 TR6 owner if I have
my way, but I'd like to have a hardtop for longer road trips)