tr6 vacuum hoses

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: tr6 vacuum hoses
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:41:14 -0600
Has anyone had luck locating the 15/32" (ID) vacuum hoses which are used on
the late TR6 to route crankcase emissions from the valve cover to the carbs
and charcoal canister?

( This is the one which attaches to the "snout on the valve cover and goes
to both carbs via a T-fitting. Then from the front carb it uses another
T-fitting to go to the charcoal canister. )

I need some new ones. TRF does list them but this seems like something that
any large center would have access to. I just don't know where to look. I
tried a local auto parts store and the largest vacuum hose they carry is
7/32". 15/32" seems like a potentially odd size but that's what's needed to
make the nice air tight fit.

Thanks for any leads,

Peter Zaborski
CF58310 UO