RE: Powder Coat

To: "'David Hill'" <David_J_Hill@email.msn.com>, <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Powder Coat
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 15:46:22 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Dave,

There's a place in Cal. that sells a paint stripper called "The Shop
Stripper". They claim it'll also remove powder coating (this I have not
tried, however). Since you're in UK, probably a little far away to order
from, but perhaps you can find a more local supplier with a similarly strong
stripper. Just in case, here's there number (805) 238-6997. No connection,
etc... but I've heard VERY good things about there products from a guy I
know who does restorations for a living.

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B