A source for useful publications?

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: A source for useful publications?
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 20:21:00 +0100
Listers,

I was "minding someone else's business" on their desk at Gaydon t'other day
and and my eye 'just happened to chance on' what looked like a useful
publication for those of you who can't find what you want. If this info has
already been disseminated to the list - I apologise in advance. However,
Chaters bookshop in the UK appears to have quite a wide choice of
out-of-print books which you might find useful/interesting. Their website
is http://www.racecar.co.uk/chaters

John Macartney

http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
This is THE BOOK in which even MORE "Life At Triumph" stories appear
And a MASSIVE CHUNK of entirely NEW material
The book is looking for Sales Agents globally
Become one and earn yourself (or your CLUB) some useful incremental funds!
ORDER LINE STAYS OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 1998
The book will NOT be available from shops - only from the Author and Agents

http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/plates
Give your Triumph "The Coventry Look"