TR2 Carb. parts needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR2 Carb. parts needed
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:00:51 +0000
I have more or less finished the rebuild of my S.U H4 carbs for the ongoing
project (the bloody engine still needs rebuilding) Anyway, during the long
assembly of carb parts I did not finish with the usual few bits left over,
I am in fact a few parts short. If anyone out there can help, please let me
know

1. Air Filters, 2 of, The original type i.e black dome shaped
2. Top for the float chamber, The thread where the fuel pipe fits is
stripped on mine. This is the type from the TR2 only i think, with the
banjo union and the steel pipe work going from carb to carb.
3. The choke cable clamp, the one that fits onto the brass linkage on the
front carb. This seems to differ between TR2 and TR3. This is not to be
confused with the two piece long bar that clampts the outer cable, I need
the little fellow that holds the inner cable.
4. The steel pipework I mentioned earlier, i.e the feed from carb to carb.
It has a brass banjo at one end then a two way banjo and finally the
connection to the fuel supply.

John Gillis
1954 TR2 TS3618. October 1954 (ground up)
1964 Triumph 3TA 350cc (a little gem)
Trinity College
Dublin,
IRELAND.