London,Indiana to Brighton, Indiana Rally

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: London,Indiana to Brighton, Indiana Rally
From: kevin huff <khuff@skyenet.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 17:37:07 +0000
In Sundays Indianapolis Star( June 21) it anounced a rally to celebrate the
102nd anniversary of the English- London to Brighton Run.The original run
was first held on Nov. 14, 1896 to celebrate raising the speed limit from 4
to 14 MPH for horseless carriages.

   On July 18 the Indiana British Car Union will celebrate with a 190 mile
fun rally / tour from London In. ( around Indy) to Brighton In. (up by
Michigan boarder near LaGrange). Any British-made car may take part. The
London to Brighton run will combine with the Tea at the Vicarage sports car
run for British cars on July 19,"a Sunday afternoon outing in the true
British tradition."

For more information call (317) 887-3867

I did call and talked to Don Haynam who told me the costs were Tea at the
Vicarage $7.00
 London to Brighton Rally $35.00 which includes, for two people a banquet
and  dash plaque need another? Anyway I thought this may be of interest to
any Hoosiers or near relatives .