TR6 PI Bosch Fuel Pump

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 PI Bosch Fuel Pump
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 08:34:03 -0700
I am starting to install the PI system back on the TR6.  When I had the
system overhauled, the mechanic convinced me that I should go with a Bosch
fuel pump, leaving the Lucas one on the shelf.  Now, I'm about to install
the pump but have a question about whether this pump is gravity fed or not.
This will determine whether I install it in the same location as Lucas pump
occupied or on the left outside wall of the spare tire pan.   I can't see
any identifying marks on the pump, so I have no idea what type of Bosch
pump it is.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave,