Re: TR4 - draft by John Gables

To: rgb@exact.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4 - draft by John Gables
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 17:39:42 EDT
Roger-

The manual is not finished to my knowledge, although I know a rough draft has
been completed. Bruce Clough is the author of the manual and I understand he
has done his usual excellent job.

If Bruce is reading this, he might be more capable of giving you a better
timetable for print date.

Hope this helps-

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY