Re: Brit Car Show in Westwood, NJ

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: Brit Car Show in Westwood, NJ
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:15:22 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Art,
While thunderstorms loom in the forecast, I am planning to attend.  It
should be
no problem recognizing me.  Traveling from the Keystone state, I'll be
the
windblown, tired, frustrated, greasy looking guy (due to the
intermittent road
side repairs.)  If, by chance, the car makes it -- then I'll be the one
looking
to borrow a tool. :-)

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton