books

To: " - (052)triumphs(a)autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: books
From: paul.mathey@NLLUM.mail.abb.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 04:44:56 -0400
Hello Justin, a little late (because the e-mail address I used was incorrect),

I am interested in the following books if there still available.

ThoroughBred & Classic Cars

May 1990, Cover TR 3A Rally Original, Aston's Famous Zagatos, Phil
Hill:  RAcer/Restorer, jaguar Triumph, Ford & 200th Issue Archive
Special (features TR 3A rally car on cover)  $7.00

March 1995, Aston Martin DB 4, Triumph TR 3S:  of the chocks Le Mans
Style, $7.00

British Car magazine, December 1993, Cover Affordable Sports CArs, MGA,
TR 3, plus SCCA Champ Triumph, $5.00

I cover all the cost for schipping to my address.

Please inform me if you willing to sell these books to me and only if they
are in good shape.
(If you have more tings concerning TR2 ore TR3 please let me know.(Also the
rest of the listers
Kind regards,
Paul Mathey

TR3A, 1958