Re: Engine rebuilding reminder

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Engine rebuilding reminder
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 21:58:07 -0400
Cc: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>, EPaul21988@aol.com, jmccarr@ibm.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Fellow Scions,

   I concur with Mr Cur-ry.  If you use enough brake cleaner
spray, you will wash out all the metal particals, and you won't
have to worry about rust.   Just remember to keep sraying until
the fliud runs off clear.  Figure on about 2-3 cans for a four cylinder
engine, and at least three for a "proper TR" (expecting flames for this)
six cylinder engine.

                                            JOE IV
                                            TR 250
                                  WALLINGFORD, CT.USA