Re: Floorboard restoration kit

To: Sumner Weisman <sweisman@gis.net>
Subject: Re: Floorboard restoration kit
From: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:41:39 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: moag@ix.netcom.com, Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
You find several suppliers in Hemmings Motor News offering it.  At $120
though, I'd buy just a few of the components.  See if Restomotive
Laboratories will send you a catalogue of POR-15 products.  The one they
sent me included the instructions for the floor restoration kit.  Then you
can decide if you want the whole thing.  Their number is 1-800-457-6715.

John Middlesworth
1966 TR4A
1960 TR3A