She runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: She runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 17:59:24 -0600
Many, many, many thanks to you all who guided me thru getting the GT6 to
start up and run.  It was the points, I just didn't have them quite right.
I was working on the points getting the gap right, with my 11 yr old
daughter running the key so I could see what the rotor was doing.  I
adjusted it, put the dist. cap back on and told her to try it.  She started
it right up and turned it off immediately, it scared her to death.   I
yelled turn it back on, she did and we took it for a spin.

Thanks so much, you all have restored my faith in my own mechanical
ability.  Just wait for the next challenge.  I'll let you know, let's see,
hand brake?, fuel gauge, temp gauge, oil pressure gauge, turn signals?  Who
knows what I will try next.

Jane
'67 GT6