Re: GT6

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
Subject: Re: GT6
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 13:52:20 -0700
Cc: mdporter@rt66.com, burdekij@bysd.k12.co.us, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
jonmac wrote:

> I think the Ford Anglia is the one I have in mind but I'm confident any
> Ford loyalists lurking the Triumph list in false beards and dark glasses
> will correct me if I'm in error. However, this situation suggests that
> Triumph, in using only two fuses in Mr. Lucas's block was an improvement to
> the point of infinity - and two times over!

John,
While over on the Island for my 19 month sojourn in the early 70's
protecting you blokes from the Evil Empire, I managed to drive an Anglia
Van that was either purloined or refugeed from the Royal Mail.  I don't
know if it had fuses or not, because I never had an occasion to look.
Surely that says something for Mr. Ford's electrical systems.

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer