RE: date

To: "'John Taylor'" <norge@shaysnet.com>, "Triumphs (E-mail)" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: date
From: John Runge <greentr3@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 12:28:31 -0400
John,

Good Humer??

Careful now

John

-----Original Message-----
From:   John Taylor [SMTP:norge@shaysnet.com]
Sent:   Sunday, June 14, 1998 3:12 PM
To:     triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject:        date

* Hi, After many years I find myself in the "dating world". How to get
started? Hit the personals right. Wrong. Oh well why not. After reading
along the fifth notice held promise she claimed to be well read, a 9.8,
 good humer, lives 20 miles away in western MA, etc.  Then the words popped
off the page. She is interested in taking the "right" guy out for special
evenings in her '63 TR-4. I called in a big hurry offering to swap TR-8
rides! Sure hope to get a call back. Perhaps she is on the list?
Best
JOhn
Taylor Sales Group INC.   Voice: (413) 772-6286
133 Barton Rd.            Fax:   (413) 774-7122
Greenfield, Mass. 01301
301
WRKSHEETPDM