Backlite & Surrey Top Reproduction

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Backlite & Surrey Top Reproduction
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 20:39:05 -0600
Cc: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>, "peter russell" <bbbigdaddy@hotmail.com>, Tomislav Marincic <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>
Listers,

Would those of you interested in purchasing a reproduction of the TR4
Surrey top with Backlite, glass, rubber, etc.  please contact me.  I
want to place an order but the shipping involved and crating involved
is a bit excessive.  The dealer suggested that I get several people
together and order them all at on time.  The shipping is 160 lbs
sterling (approximately $255 US) and the crating is 75 lbs sterling
(about $120 US).  Apparently weight isn't as much a factor in
overseas shipping as the size of package.  (is that true ladies!)

How about it, anyone else interested?

TIA

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Waiting for garage space to start teardown)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Suspension just about ready to install)