GT6 Cyl. Head Combustion Chamber Balancing

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 Cyl. Head Combustion Chamber Balancing
From: SSwan60@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 16:15:52 EDT
I'm hoping to accomplish the cylinder head modifications spelled out in the
competition preparation manual.  One of these deals with smoothing out some
sharp edges in the cylinder head cumbustion chambers and balancing the
capacities of these chambers to within 2/10 cc.  My question is how is this
capacity measured, with water?  I can plug up the spark plug holes with the
plugs but how about the valves?  Does this mean I have to assemble the valves
and springs each time I want to measure my progress?

Anyone done this?  Pass on the experience.

Thanks
Scott Swanberg, St. Paul, MN
67 GT6